Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
What Mold Specialists Conduct Inspections?
As of 2016, the state law requires remediation companies and inspection companies to be different when working to resolve microbial threats in a residence or business. Despite using a third-party industrial hygienist to report their findings to the customer and our remediation team, we can stay in communication with the property owner to detail the projected plans and restoration methods after mold inspection.
Mold Remediation After Water Damages
Mold removal and black mold damage repairs are often necessary after discovering microbial threats in your home or business. Promptly addressing these concerns after the inspection phase allows us to determine the best and most efficient approach to recover the property. With an experienced mold remediation team, we can offer:
- Bathroom mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
- Black mold
- Attic mold
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
How Can SERVPRO Contain Attic Mold?
The attic is often a low traffic area of your home, making it an ideal location for mold development that gets out of control. Appropriate containment strategies with plastic sheeting and wood framework constructed shortly after our remediators arrive can reduce the spread of microbes and active mold spores.
Mold Damage Repairs for Basement Mold Remediation
With a mold construction license, we can offer various repairs and build back solutions for replacing discarded materials and reconstructing areas damaged by moisture penetration or mold development. Foundation walls can often require repairs and patching to prevent further water damage that required basement mold removal.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (716) 694-7776
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Eastern Niagara County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (716) 694-7776
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Eastern Niagara County is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: