Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
What Mold Specialists Conduct Inspections?
As of 2016, the state law requires remediation companies and inspection companies to be different when working to resolve microbial threats in a residence or business. Despite using a third-party industrial hygienist to report their findings to the customer and our remediation team, we can stay in communication with the property owner to detail the projected plans and restoration methods after mold inspection.
Mold Remediation After Water Damages
Mold removal and black mold damage repairs are often necessary after discovering microbial threats in your home or business. Promptly addressing these concerns after the inspection phase allows us to determine the best and most efficient approach to recover the property. With an experienced mold remediation team, we can offer:
- Bathroom mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
- Black mold
- Attic mold
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
How Can SERVPRO Contain Attic Mold?
The attic is often a low traffic area of your home, making it an ideal location for mold development that gets out of control. Appropriate containment strategies with plastic sheeting and wood framework constructed shortly after our remediators arrive can reduce the spread of microbes and active mold spores.
Mold Damage Repairs for Basement Mold Remediation
With a mold construction license, we can offer various repairs and build back solutions for replacing discarded materials and reconstructing areas damaged by moisture penetration or mold development. Foundation walls can often require repairs and patching to prevent further water damage that required basement mold removal.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (716) 694-7776
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Eastern Niagara County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (716) 694-7776
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Eastern Niagara County is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Lockport community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2190 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: