Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
What Mold Specialists Conduct Inspections?
As of 2016, the state law requires remediation companies and inspection companies to be different when working to resolve microbial threats in a residence or business. Despite using a third-party industrial hygienist to report their findings to the customer and our remediation team, we can stay in communication with the property owner to detail the projected plans and restoration methods after mold inspection.
Mold Remediation After Water Damages
Mold removal and black mold damage repairs are often necessary after discovering microbial threats in your home or business. Promptly addressing these concerns after the inspection phase allows us to determine the best and most efficient approach to recover the property. With an experienced mold remediation team, we can offer:
- Bathroom mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
- Black mold
- Attic mold
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
How Can SERVPRO Contain Attic Mold?
The attic is often a low traffic area of your home, making it an ideal location for mold development that gets out of control. Appropriate containment strategies with plastic sheeting and wood framework constructed shortly after our remediators arrive can reduce the spread of microbes and active mold spores.
Mold Damage Repairs for Basement Mold Remediation
With a mold construction license, we can offer various repairs and build back solutions for replacing discarded materials and reconstructing areas damaged by moisture penetration or mold development. Foundation walls can often require repairs and patching to prevent further water damage that required basement mold removal.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (716) 694-7776
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Eastern Niagara County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (716) 694-7776
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Eastern Niagara County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: