Why Should You Call SERVPRO for Fire Damage Restoration in Lockport?
Providing Fire Damage Restoration in Lockport to SERVPRO Clients
Fires in Lockport homes and businesses can damage contents and structure during the initial event. Secondary damage is caused by the efforts of the fire department in controlling and quelling the fire. There is also potential for additional damage if restoration and remediation efforts do not begin once it is considered safe to enter the building after the fire department gives the green light that all is clear.
SERVPRO provides fire damage restoration services to homes and businesses in Lockport and surrounding areas. Whenever there is a fire, you can count on our team to respond quickly with our team of experts trained in fire and smoke restoration, odor control, and water damage restoration technicians.
The combination of water, fire retardant chemicals, ash residues, and smoke residues can form an acidic mixture that may damage your home, business, and contents further if action is not immediately undertaken to begin removal and cleanup. Delays can only add to the damage caused by the fire. At SERVPRO, we are prepared to respond and coordinate the resources needed to help you recover from a fire as quickly as possible.
- Response onsite within four hours of your call
- Assessment, response plan, and communication with our clients and insurance adjusters
- Trained IICRC-certified technicians to manage restoration, remediation, cleaning, and reconstruction
- Fire damage restoration of the structure and contents
- Staging of cleaned contents
- Smoke remediation and negative pressure areas to control further distribution of smoke residue
- Repair and restoration of your premises, “Like it never even happened.”
Call SERVPRO of Eastern Niagara County for fire damage restoration in Lockport and surrounding areas. We can help 24/7. Call (716) 694-7776.