Fire Damaged Homes in Lockport Need Professional Restoration
SERVPRO Provides Fire Cleanup Do Lockport Residents
When a fire occurs, using professional cleaning and restoration services such as SERVPRO often reduces the fire damage claim costs. Many companies replace everything, which is one of the leading insurance costs. Fire damage restoration services usually are a fraction of the cost of replacement or resurfacing.
Lessen Expenses with the Principles of Cleaning
When we arrive and begin fire cleanup in your Lockport home, our goal is always to restore whenever possible. There may be things we have to dispose of, but if we can restore them, we will. We restoring materials to preloss condition we follow the basic principles of cleaning:
- Locate smoke residue – we do this by carefully inspecting the affected area.
- Identify the type of residues – this is done, so the proper cleaning agent is used.
- Identify the surface type – which cleaning methods and agents get used are based on the type of smoke residue and the type of surface.
- Capture and remove residues – we use wet and dry cleaning processes to release and remove residue particles away from the surface.
- Dispose of residues – we properly dispose of all cleaning waste and debris.
Fire and smoke damage significantly impacts homes and can bring life to a halt. SERVPRO provides house fire clean-up that allows you to get back to normal as quickly as possible. For smoke remediation, contact SERVPRO of Eastern Niagara County at (716) 694-7776.