Your Lockport Home Deserves Skilled Restoration
Trust SERVPRO to handle all water cleanup within your Lockport residence.
Located in Niagara County in New York, the city of Lockport is named for the locks along the Erie Canal. With strong roots in the 1800s, Lockport is a modern-city that is ever-growing and changing with the times. Within the region, there are over 50 manufacturing entities along with over 800 commercial and retail establishments. As of the last decade, Lockport has become well-known for up-and-coming restaurants, pubs, wineries, and breweries.
The downtown area of Lockport, including Main Street, has been undergoing renovations as of late. The plans include building facelifts, new courtyards, and light fixtures with a historical feel. There are always new restaurants and businesses coming into town, all while keeping a lot of the beautiful green spaces throughout so that everyone can enjoy them.
When it comes to attractions, there is always a lot to see and do when visiting Lockport, including plenty of destinations for the entire family. Some of the more popular sites and activities in the area include:
- The Erie Canal Discovery Center
- Upside Down Railroad Bridge
- Lockport Visitor Center
- Rollin T Grant Gulf Wilderness Trail
Experiencing Local Flavors Throughout Lockport, NY
Whether you want to pick out a restaurant that features your favorite cuisine or you would like to hit a few local bars, Lockport is filled with a variety of establishments to suit a variety of tastes. You will never see a shortage of new experiences with various cafes, bars, pubs, and pizza joints. Some of the top eateries in the area include:
- Shamus Restaurant – This Irish-inspired restaurant on West Avenue features a full bar and an excellent menu filled with everything from burgers and shepherd’s pie to a rack of lamb or strip steak.
- One-Eyed Jacks – If you are looking for an excellent barbecue, then this restaurant located on S. Transit Road will fit the bill. The menu includes mouth-watering selections like buffalo chili fries, pulled pork, southern stew, beef brisket, ribs, and much more.
- Lock 34 Bar & Grill – Whether you are in the mood for a hearty meal or a selection of quick pub bites, you will find plenty to enjoy at this restaurant on Main Street. Top favorites on the menu include Bavarian pretzel sticks, crab-stuffed cod, brick oven pizza, and panko parmesan-crusted chicken.
- New York Beer Project – Come for the drinks but don’t forget to check out the menu at this bar and grill located on S. Transit Road. The menu includes options like New York chicken chowder, brisket melt, deconstructed chicken pot pie, and a full list of beers and craft cocktails.
SERVPRO Mitigates Damage to Your Lockport Residence with Proven Methods and Powerful Water Cleanup Equipment
With any water situation, it takes skilled technicians to ensure all moisture gets removed. Even if the cleanup seems simple, there can be hidden damage done to your Lockport home that could otherwise be avoided. SERVPRO features certified water restoration technicians (WRT) and industrial-grade equipment to get the job done right the first time.
To thoroughly handle water cleanup in Lockport and successful restoration, we usually employ the use of the following:
- Various capacity pumps, including submersible, truck-mounted, and handheld models
- squeegees and push brooms
- Fans, air circulators, centrifugal air movers
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial cleaning products to help prevent mold infestation
SERVPRO of Eastern Niagara County is well-versed in every aspect of water cleanup. When you need assistance at your property, call us 24/7 at (716) 694-7776 for rapid response.