Commercial Property Services
A commercial property is always at risk of being damaged by natural elements. If your business gets hit by a disaster, you’ll need a commercial restoration company with real-world experience and the resources to return your property to its normal state. SERVPRO Restoration has years of experience in residential and commercial restoration services. Our team of experts offers:
- Commercial water damage restoration
- Commercial fire damage restoration
- Commercial mold damage restoration
- Commercial storm damage restoration
Our professionals have the training and equipment needed to restore your business after common issues with minimal interruption to your daily operations. SERVPRO also provides disaster planning to ensure that your property fortified in case future damage strikes.
At SERVPRO, we offer 24/7 commercial restoration and reconstruction services for damage caused by water, fire, smoke, mold, storms, and other disasters.
Why SERVPRO Commercial Restoration?
What makes SERVPRO Restoration different from other commercial restoration services? We offer multiple services through one point of contact. This means you only need one number to reach our reconstruction, emergency services mitigation, contents cleaning, training, insurance claims assistance, and disaster planning teams. You can depend on us for additional commercial damage services like cost savings, streamlined catastrophe planning, and minimized disruption.
SERVPRO has a longstanding heritage dedicated to innovation, resourcefulness, empathy, and outstanding customer service. Our franchise organization is proud to provide fast, high-quality cleanup and restoration services to both commercial and residential properties. We always put your property first at SERVPRO.
Call SERVPRO ! 757-431-1400
Commercial Water Loss
When it comes to water damage to a residential or commercial property, there is more than meets the eye.
Here are some water facts and figures as they pertain to the restoration industry:
1. Water is capable of dissolving a variety of different substances. In fact, water is known as the “universal solvent” because it dissolves more substances than any other liquid.
2. A sheet of drywall standing upright with its edge sitting in a ½” of water can wick water up to 6 inches in less than three hours.
3. Mold typically begins to grow in 24 to 48 hours in an untreated moist environment.
4. A good indication of a failing hot water heater is a puddle of water underneath it, indicating a slow leak, or rusted or corroded fittings on the top of the heater. If you don’t investigate the leak ASAP, you may quickly flood your home because water heaters are under a great deal of water pressure.
5. There are three categories of water contamination defined in the restoration industry:
- Category One – Water from a clean water source with no substantial risk of causing sickness or discomfort. Examples include water from a broken water supply pipe or an overflowing bath tub.
- Category Two – Water that has a significant degree of chemical, biological, and/or physical contamination. Examples include water from aquariums, dishwasher or clothes washer leaks, and water entering the structure from below grade. Discharged Category One water that sits untreated more for more than 24 hours becomes Category Two.
- Category Three – Water emanating from a grossly unsanitary source or carrying disease causing agents. Examples include discharges from sewer or septic systems/pipes and flood waters. Discharged Category One water that sits more for more than 48 hours becomes Category Three. Discharged Category Two water that sits more for more than 24 hours becomes Category Three.
6. Controlling pathogenic microorganisms during a restoration project may require the use of chemical agents that act as biocides. The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has defined three levels of biocidal activity:
- Sanitizers – Designed to reduce the number of microorganisms.
- Disinfectants – Designed to destroy or inhibit the growth of microorganisms but not necessarily their spores.
- Sterilizer – Designed to destroy all microorganisms (fungi/molds, bacteria, viruses, etc.) and their spores
We are here to help with your clean up and restoration needs . We have been serving Niagara County and it’s surrounding areas for the past 19 years . Give us a call 716-694-7776 . We would be happy to be of assistance