"SERVPRO Emergency Prepared"
A disaster could strike at any time, be prepared. Both residential and commercial properties need to be prepared with a basic “Emergency Supply Kit”.
- Water, one gallon per person per day
- Food, non-perishable 3 Day Supply : Manual Can Opener
- Battery Operated radio, preferably an NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries
- Flashlight and Extra Batteries
- First Aid Kit
- Whistle to Signal for Help
- Dust masks or bandanas
- Plastic sheeting, garbage bags and duct tape
- Wrench or pliers to turn of utilities, if necessary
- Local Maps
- Hygiene Items
- Important Documents such as copies of insurance policies, identification and blank account information
- Fire Extinguisher
- Matches in a waterproof container